- Some states are now requiring height measurements to be tracked for each resident and we recognize that this is an added benefit for all communities.
- We’re pleased to introduce the rollout of this new field in the AL Advantage platform.
- The new field can be accessed using the following steps:
Step 1 – (After selecting the appropriate resident from the “Find a Resident” drop-down menu),
- Click on the “RESIDENTS” Button at the top of the screen
Step 2 – Click on the “LOGS” Tab
Step 3 – Click on the “HEIGHT & WEIGHT” Button
Step 4 – Click on the “ADD HEIGHT & WEIGHT” Button
- A new row, displaying today’s date, will be added to the screen.
Step 5 – Click on the “EDIT INFO” button on the new row.
Step 6 – Enter height, weight and related notes in the appropriate fields
Step 7 – IMPORTANT – Be sure to click on the “SAVE” button to store the information in the resident’s record.
- If a correction is needed for today’s info, you can click the “EDIT INFO” button to revise today’s information, then click on the “SAVE” button to save the revised information.
- If a duplicate entry was created for the same date, it can be deleted by clicking on the “EDIT INFO” button, then click on the “DELETE” button.